- Attend a Registration Meeting; check UCS calendar for dates/times
- Submit Dean’s Dean's Disciplinary Report Request Form (PDF) to your Residential College Dean in early May
- Recommendations and Dean’s Report should be received by HPAP by the end of May. You can monitor receipt of letters in the “Public Comments” section of eRecruiting
- Submit appropriate transcript request forms (provided within the application) for official transcripts to The Office of the Registrar once spring grades have been posted. Review your official transcript for errors prior to making this request
- Submit applications as early as possible for processing by the application services. We recommend submission no later than the end of June.
- Once your application is processed, provide a processed copy of the application and your HPE Request Form (PDF) to the HPAP Office. HPAP will not accept your HPE request form until your Dean’s Report and ALL letters of recommendation are received.
- Complete secondary applications.
- Update HPAP and professional schools with any changes to your contact information.
- Interview with medical schools.