How We Can Help
There are many options for individuals who are looking to get experience before applying to a school of public health.
- Working part-time or full-time at a hospital or health clinic, such as working on an immunization program, a reproductive health clinic or a health promotion program.
- Volunteering for a non-profit direct services organization such as the Red Cross.
- Working at a non-profit organization that is directly involved in public health advocacy and policy.
- Working or volunteering for a local health department.
- Exploring options provided by public service organizations such as Peace Corps, AmeriCorps, Idealist.org or Teach For America
Healthcare News & Information