Undergraduate Career Services (UCS) offers employers unique opportunities to interact with students who are looking for full-time jobs and summer internships.
Recruit Yale Students
Employers are invited to recruit Yale students in several ways:
- At any time of the year, organizations are invited to Post an Opportunity to our current students or alumni.
- UCS will be hosting several industry-targeted recruiting events throughout the academic year. The format for these events is similar to that of a career fair, only on a smaller scale. Please refer to Yale UCS Symplicity for details about uncoming events.
- Employers are invited to participate in our Fall or Spring On-Campus Recruiting program.
- Public service and government employers in the Washington D.C. area are encouraged to consider participating in the MetroLink Interview Program.
- Engineering, environmental and sustainability employers in the New York area are invited to meet Yale students at one of our co-sponsored Career Fairs.
- Post startup jobs in a database available to all Yale students:
1. Sign up for an account.
2. Click “Job Postings” on the top tab and click the (+) Add icon to add a new job.
3. Select yes to “Are you a start-up?” and fill out as much information about your organization and the position as possible.
4. Under “Job Audience,” select “Startup Connect” to post to the wider Yale University community.
Employers with specific recruiting needs are encouraged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we look forward to working with you to create a customized recruiting strategy for your organization.
Build Your Brand
As part of a successful recruiting strategy employers are invited to participate in UCS-Coordinated Opportunities. These are excellent ways to make a presence for your organization on campus and engage with students.
UCS is pleased to offer a number of summer internship programs in the United States and abroad, including Bulldogs Across America, International Bulldogs, Yale World Fellows Internships, the Yale Alumni Community Service Fellowships and a variety of alumni sponsored positions. If you are interested in hosting a Yale student for the summer through one of these programs please contact us at email@example.com.